We are looking for a Tech Lead with a broad experience from complex product development, cloud and microservices based architecture, and digital service delivery processes.
You will join one of the biggest assignments in NoA, split into a few international teams (20+ people in total), working on a complex technical ecosystem supporting multiple business domains. As a Tech Lead you will be a part of the leadership team navigating the engagement together with the Client Director, the Enterprise Architect and Project Managers.
We are looking for a person with prior experience in leading multiple tech teams, taking responsibility for communication with business stakeholders and translating business needs into technical requirements and backlogs of epics, user stories and tasks.
The scope of the assignment includes both maintaining existing applications and services, as well as implementing new solutions and service layer modernization. Therefore, an ability to quickly navigate an existing codebase of high complexity is required. The ideal candidate has extensive coding experience, although hands-on coding on a daily basis is not in scope of the role.
- Communicating with the client and other stakeholders to discover business requirements.
- Providing input to product backlogs, plans and roadmaps.
- Facilitating workshops of a technical nature (related to topics such as estimation and risk assessment).
- Translating business requirements and user stories into work items in the product backlog.
- Leading development team(s), ensuring best practices of software engineering are in place, and that developers are equipped with tools and specifications to work effectively.
- Technical design and documentation of architecture and flows.
- Mentoring less experienced team members, providing code-reviews when needed.
- Collaborating with international customers and distributed teams.
We want you to have:
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to collaborate with multiple stakeholders on different organizational levels, both internally in our company and with our client(s)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering (Computer/IT Systems, Software Development).
- +10 years of commercial programming full-stack experience (ideally .NET or Java).
- +3 years in technical leading roles, facing external and international clients.
- Knowledge and practical experience of the full product lifecycle, from product design through testing best practices, delivery, go-lives up to end-of-maintenance stages.
- Experience in designing and delivering cloud-based digital solutions, with a service-oriented architecture.
- Deep understanding of diverse aspects of software development including design patterns, authentication, performance, security, infrastructure set-up, continuous integration, DevOps.
- Practical experience with Agile working practices (Scrum, Kanban).
- C1 level in English is necessary to ensure the ability to communicate effectively about business and technical subjects with different audiences (customers, project teams, business stakeholders).
- Solid presentation skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with scaled agile frameworks
- Cross cultural awareness
Our turn! What do we offer?
- Salary range: 22 500-28 000 PLN/GROSS (UoP) 170-210 PLN/h (B2B)
- Independent role that is a part of the leadership team
- A unique organizational culture that supports innovation without
imposing strict corporate rules
- Amazing atmosphere with the best people on board and plenty of
opportunities to integrate with each other
- 5000 PLN per year for an individual development plan with courses, international conferences, and other personal development initiatives of your choice
- You get 112 hours (14 days!) per year to spend on self-development (conferences, hackathons, online trainings, English classes, etc.)
- Language classes in English
- Flexible working hours, relaxing breaks, and attractive benefits
- Workation - the possibility to combine traveling and work
- Breakfast in our well-stocked kitchen with bread, cheese, ham, yoghurt, cereal, coffee, tea, and fresh fruit delivered every day
- Social benefits (MultiSport card, life insurance, private medical health care from LuxMed)
- A great office in Old Town with air purifiers and bicycle stands, only a 5-minute walk away from Kraków’s Main Square.