We’re looking for a Frontend Tech Lead experienced in designing and implementing modern frontend solutions based on MACH principles (Microservices based, API-first, Cloud-native, Headless). The Frontend Tech Lead will be a key player in projects we deliver for international clients and a mentor for less experienced developers.
What does a Frontend Tech Lead do?
- To us, a Frontend Tech Lead is not only an experienced developer but also a person with great communication skills.
- Tech Lead provides guidance and can help less experienced team members.
- Tech Lead is a good consultant who can analyse customers’ needs and propose feasible technical solutions.
- Tech Lead stays up-to-date on technology trends and best practices in the field
- Last but not least, Tech Lead is a technically proficient developer with a proven record of projects.
Which skills does a Frontend Tech Lead need?
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience as a Senior Frontend Developer.
- Ideally, proven record in technical leading roles, facing external and international clients.
- Practical experience with Agile working practices (Scrum, Kanban).
- Strong English communication skills (C1 level)
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Experience mentoring and supporting other developers.
- High seniority in HTML, CSS.
- Expertise in modern CSS architecture patterns as well as expertise in CSS preprocessors.
- Practical experience with Git.
- Practical experience with Task Runners, Build Tools, Process Automation Tools.
- Experience with CMS and/or e-commerce platforms would be an asset.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms would be an asset.
- Experience in developing mobile applications with PWA, React Native or Flutter would be an asset.
What else can we offer?
- Salary range: 19 500 - 23 500 PLN/GROSS (UoP) 150 - 180 PLN/h (B2B).
- Real impact and contribution to the way we work.
- An unique organisational culture that supports innovation without imposing strict corporate rules.
- Flexible working hours, relaxing breaks, and attractive benefits.
- Oh, and a 30-minute lunch break is included in your working day.
- A possibility for developing your passions in different interest groups.
- 5000 PLN per year for an individual development plan with courses, international conferences, and other personal development initiatives of your choice.
- You get 112 hours (14 days!) per year to spend on self-development (conferences, hackathons, online trainings, English classes, etc.)
- Language classes in English.
- Workation - the possibility to combine traveling and work.
- Breakfast in our well-stocked kitchen
- Social benefits (MultiSport card, life insurance, private medical health care from LuxMed).
- A great office in Old Town with air purifiers and bicycle stands, only a 5-minute walk away from Kraków’s Main Square.