As a Project Manager, you will have direct contact with our customers – building and growing these relationships will be in your hands.
NoA Ignite is a full stack IT consultancy that creates digital industry leaders and helps them embrace digital transformation. Best described as a cross between a creative software house and an interactive agency, we design and develop a full range of digital services and solutions.
We value professionalism, respect, trust, reliability and transparency in all business relations. Our company philosophy can be summarized as “people first”, because we appreciate that people are the most important part of any project.
Do you find these things exciting?
- Making things happen for your team and customers by turning an idea into a service or product.
- Leading internal initiatives and improving processes
- Collaborating with talented people from different countries, meeting clients and working closely together with them.
- Taking care of your colleagues and steering the ship towards the chosen destination.
- Making sure that your customers are looked after and satisfied with your team’s support.
- Resolving questions and uncertainties, investigating risks and taking action to manage them.
- Learning by experience.
Does this sound like you?
- You have cooperated directly with customers and successfully organised and led different initiatives and/or projects in international markets.
- You are familiar with Agile methodologies and have enough experience to lead a project using frameworks such as Scrum or Kanban. You know something about waterfall approaches as well.
- You have at least 3 years’ professional experience as a PM and know how to kick off and lead a small-to-medium size software development project in an IT environment from start to finish.
- Scrum Master or Product Owner experience is nice to have.
- You are a team player, open to uncertainty and diversity.
- You are proactive and willing to work on your own initiative.
- You are reliable and respectful, with high ethical standards.
- Speaking and writing in both Polish and English comes naturally to you (C1/C2 Level).
Then NoA Ignite could be for you!
- Salary range: 9 000 - 14 000 PLN/GROSS (UoP) or 72 – 111 PLN/h (B2B).
- Real impact and contribution to the way we work.
- A chance to lead projects for international clients.
- Mentoring support to help you keep growing as a Project Manager.
- A unique organisational culture that supports innovation without imposing strict corporate rules.
- Flexible working hours, relaxing breaks, and attractive benefits.
- Oh, and a 30-minute lunch break is included in your working day.
- A possibility for developing your passions in different interest groups.
- 5000 PLN per year for an individual development plan with courses, international conferences, and other personal development initiatives of your choice.
- You get 112 hours (14 days!) per year to spend on self-development (conferences, hackathons, online trainings, English classes, etc.)
- Language classes in English.
- Workation - the possibility to combine traveling and work.
- Breakfast in our well-stocked kitchen with bread, cheese, ham, yoghurt, cereal, coffee, tea, and fresh fruit delivered every day.
- Social benefits (MultiSport card, life insurance, private medical health care from LuxMed).
- A great office in Old Town with air purifiers and bicycle stands, only a 5-minute walk away from Kraków’s Main Square.