We are looking for an experienced eCommerce Strategist to strengthen our advisory and business development capability within eCommerce and collaborate with international brands. You will join newly established Martech and Commerce practice at NoA Ignite and have an opportunity to co-create eCommerce value proposition we offer to clients.
For this position, you need to be passionate about identifying and understanding client needs as well as have an entrepreneurial mindset and experience within digital technologies.
An ideal candidate is a person willing to:
- Advise clients, respond to their spoken and unspoken needs, propose ways to achieve their business objectives such as increase revenue, conversion, customer lifetime value or minimize eCommerce operational cost.
- Share experience and develop NoA Ignite’s know-how within eCommerce, including contribution to NoA Ignite’s eCommerce service offering and strategy.
- Closely collaborate with the Sales team, lead pitches and tenders to win new clients and accounts.
We want you to have:
- In-depth knowledge on how to do business online, including everything from understanding shopper behaviors over metrics and conversion rate optimization to eCommerce platforms.
- Prior experience from doing business online and hands-on experience from setting up and scaling eCommerce solutions either on the client’s, agency’s, or service provider’s side.
- Expertise in eCommerce platforms, understanding of their pros & cons. Knowledge of Optimizely, Centra, Shopify Plus, Salesforce Commerce would be a huge advantage.
- Expertise in other MarTech solutions (i.e. CDPs, analytics platforms) would be a huge advantage.
- Understanding of how to connect variety of competences (design, content, technology) in order to create outstanding digital commerce experience.
- Experience in working with international clients.
- Outstanding presentation skills and mastered workshop techniques.
- Professional command of English
- Readiness to travel, when needed possible and safe
- Salary range: 14 000 - 18 000 PLN/GROSS (UoP) or 110 – 138 PLN/h (B2B)
- We're working 100% remotely but our office is open for those who prefer to come in every now and then
- If you prefer working remotely, we can help you to organise your home office by delivering a desk, chair, monitor or other necessary equipment
- Real impact and contribution to the way we work
- A unique organisational culture that supports innovation without imposing strict corporate rules
- Flexible working hours, relaxing breaks, and attractive benefits
- Oh, and a 30-minute lunch break is included in your working day
- A possibility for developing your passions in different interest groups
- 5000 PLN per year for an individual development plan with courses, international conferences, and other personal development initiatives of your choice
- You get 112 hours (14 days!) per year to spend on self-development (conferences, hackathons, online trainings, English classes, etc.)
- Language classes in English
- Workation - the possibility to combine traveling and work
- Breakfast in our well-stocked kitchen with bread, cheese, ham, yoghurt, cereal, coffee, tea, and fresh fruit delivered every day
- Social benefits (MultiSport card, life insurance, private medical health care from LuxMed)
- A great office in Old Town with air purifiers and bicycle stands, only a 5-minute walk away from Kraków’s Main Square
- Possibility to visit Oslo, Copenhagen, and Stockholm, if you like to travel