We are looking for an experienced Business Developer to strengthen our new business development capability on European markets, with key focus on United Kingdom.
Business Development Manager
We are looking for a result-oriented person with an entrepreneurial mindset and sales experience within digital technologies. For this position, you need to be passionate about identifying and understanding client needs. You should also have a solid understanding of digital solutions and experience in international sales of software development services.
Your main objective will be to generate more business, leveraging the expertise and offering of NoA Ignite Polska. You will be responsible for driving sales efforts towards our new potential clients and growing our existing clients accounts. Your contribution to NoA Ignite’s marketing effort will be essential.
- We would like you to engage in two key activities: 1) Drive sales processes, prepare proposals for our new potential clients, and 2) to build long term relationships and grow our existing clients.
- Collaborate with our tech & design advisors to understand client’s real needs and prepare adequate proposals. Perform initial discussions and facilitate the process to build advisory position with our clients.
- Proactively look for opportunities to grow existing clients. Build position of NoA Ignite as trusted partner for your future clients and broaden portfolio of services delivered to our clients.
- Contribute to marketing activities to strengthen the sales leads pipeline.
- Contribute to improving our sales processes and cooperation with marketing team.
We want you to have:
- International sales experience and a proven track record of successful sales processes, closing deals and growing existing accounts.
- Understanding of digital technologies, design or content and how to leverage it to support our client’s business growth. Such capabilities are key to build advisory position with our potential clients.
- Experience in working with digital products and services, including e-commerce solutions, complex web and mobile applications.
- Experience in working with medium - large, international organizations.
- Outstanding presentation skills and passion for networking.
- Professional command of English.
- Readiness to travel, when needed and possible/safe.
What else can we offer?
- Salary range: 14 000 - 18 000 PLN/GROSS (UoP) or 110 – 140 PLN/h (B2B).
- Real impact and contribution to the way we work.
- An unique organisational culture that supports innovation without imposing strict corporate rules.
Flexible working hours, relaxing breaks, and attractive benefits.
- Oh, and a 30-minute lunch break is included in your working day.
- A possibility for developing your passions in different interest groups.
5000 PLN per year for an individual development plan with courses, international conferences, and other personal development initiatives of your choice.
- You get 112 hours (14 days!) per year to spend on self-development(conferences, hackathons, online trainings, English classes, etc.)
- Language classes in English.
Workation - the possibility to combine traveling and work.
- Breakfast in our well-stocked kitchen with bread, cheese, ham, yoghurt, cereal, coffee, tea, and fresh fruit delivered every day.
- Social benefits (MultiSport card, life insurance, private medical health care from LuxMed).
- A great office in Old Town with air purifiers and bicycle stands, only a 5-minute walk away from Kraków’s Main Square.
- Possibility to visit Oslo, Copenhagen, and Stockholm, if you like to travel.