As a Senior Technical Product Owner, you will have a direct contact with our customers – building and growing these relationships will be in your hands.
What type of project can you expect?
We create solutions for international clients and well-known organizations. Our projects vary from relatively short ones (1-3 months) to longer ones that last several years.When we start a new project, we choose the latest technologies.
Do you find these things exciting?
- Having ownership and making things happen for your team and customers by turning an idea into a service or product.
- Working for one of the biggest NoA Ignite clients from the education sector in Norway.
- Collaborating with an existing team of talented and highly qualified specialists from different countries.
- Meeting stakeholders and working closely together with them to gain a deep understanding of their needs.
- Taking care of your colleagues and steering the ship towards the chosen destination.
- Making sure that your customers are supported in developing a vision and strategy for their products.
- Resolving questions and uncertainties, investigating risks and taking action to manage them.
- Having the possibility to shape the role - you will have a high degree of autonomy and room for experimenting.
- Learning by experience.
Does this sound like you?
- You have cooperated directly with customers and helped build products and services for international markets.
- You are familiar with Agile methodologies.
- You have at least 3 years’ professional experience as a Product Owner in software development projects.
- You created & managed product backlogs.
- You facilitated Planning & Backlog Refinement Meetings.
- You are able to find your way among 30+ different technical services that are currently taken care of by NoA teams on behalf of our client.
- You have a working understanding of software architecture, APIs, integrations, etc. - some of your products will be strictly technical.
- You are a team player, open to uncertainty and diversity.
- You are proactive and willing to work on your own initiative.
- You are reliable and respectful, with high ethical standards.
- You are an expert in prioritising and are used to taking product decisions.
- You understand and help create product(s) strategy; can come up with short- and long-term goals.
- You know your stakeholders; finding out their needs, wishes and motivations comes naturally to you.
- You are curious & motivated to understand existing systems, services and business processes. You see dependencies, understand constraints and in the end you are able to draw a big picture.
- You are ready to document what you have learned, to help distribute product knowledge.
- Speaking and writing in both Polish and English comes naturally to you (C1/C2 Level).
Then NoA Ignite could be for you! This is what we can offer:
- A chance to lead product development for one of the biggest NoA clients based in Norway.
- An opportunity to have a real impact on both the users of various products and the NoA teams.
- Mentoring support to help you keep growing as a Product Owner.
What else can we offer?
- Salary range: 14 000 - 18 000 PLN/GROSS (UoP) or 110 – 140 PLN/h (B2B).
- Real impact and contribution to the way we work.
- An unique organisational culture that supports innovation without imposing strict corporate rules.
Flexible working hours, relaxing breaks, and attractive benefits.
- Oh, and a 30-minute lunch break is included in your working day.
- A possibility for developing your passions in different interest groups.
5000 PLN per year for an individual development plan with courses, international conferences, and other personal development initiatives of your choice.
- You get 112 hours (14 days!) per year to spend on self-development (conferences, hackathons, online trainings, English classes, etc.)
- Language classes in English.
Workation - the possibility to combine traveling and work.
- Breakfast in our well-stocked kitchen with bread, cheese, ham, yoghurt, cereal, coffee, tea, and fresh fruit delivered every day.
- Social benefits (MultiSport card, life insurance, private medical health care from LuxMed).
- A great office in Old Town with air purifiers and bicycle stands, only a 5-minute walk away from Kraków’s Main Square.
- Possibility to visit Oslo, Copenhagen, and Stockholm, if you like to travel.