Optimizely (formerly Episerver) has been an important pillar for the digital solutions (CMS, DXP, e-Commerce) we have delivered for more than 15 years. We have numerous certified developers in Poland, Norway, and Sweden who serve many happy clients.
We’re now looking for an Optimizely Platform Lead, who will play a central role for:
- Ensuring the highest level of Optimizely competency within NoA Ignite.
- Presenting our expertise to clients and prospects.
- Executing Optimizely projects efficiently.
What will you be doing?
- Develop NoA Ignite’s Optimizely competency in close collaboration with the developers.
- Spread Optimizely knowledge: Make sure that both developers and non-technical staff understand Optimizely’s technical and business capabilities.
- Contribute to sales processes: Provide technical input and estimates to proposals, RFP processes, and tenders. You will also participate in client meetings explaining Optimizely's capabilities to non-technical audiences.
- Be a key advisor to existing and new Optimizely customers: Show them how they can use the platform to positively impact their businesses.
- Participate in the early stages of projects, providing Optimizely expertise and overall technical leadership.
- Mentor less experienced colleagues: Help them develop the highest quality solutions and show them how to work efficiently with Optimizely.
- Actively contribute to blog articles and marketing communication for increased visibility towards customers and potential new colleagues.
- Communicating with external partners, in particular about Optimizely.
Who are we looking for? We hope that you:
- Have extensive experience with Optimizely’s product suite as a developer, architect, or consultant, and are happy to be involved in the early stages of projects as needed.
- Like variety and enjoy working with several projects at the same time.
- Have experience in supporting recruitment processes and interviewing candidates.
- Are motivated by strategic and commercial customer work.
- Have experience in creating and holding presentations.
- Have good written and oral skills in both Polish and English.
- Are a socially minded team player who cares about the people you work with.
PS. If you feel that you don’t meet all the criteria, that’s OK – we will support your personal growth in this role. The most important things are that you have relevant Optimizely experience and are ready to take on a leading role within cutting-edge technology and business.
What else can we offer?
- Salary range: 21 000 - 23 500 PLN/GROSS (UoP) or 160 - 175 PLN/h (B2B).
Covid time: We're working 100% remotely but our office is open with limited capacity for those who prefer to come in every now and then.
- If you prefer working remotely, we can help you to organise your home office by delivering a desk, chair, monitor or other necessary equipment.
- Real impact and contribution to the way we work.
- An unique organisational culture that supports innovation without imposing strict corporate rules.
Flexible working hours, relaxing breaks, and attractive benefits.
- Oh, and a 30-minute lunch break is included in your working day.
- A possibility for developing your passions in different interest groups.
5000 PLN per year for an individual development plan with courses, international conferences, and other personal development initiatives of your choice.
- You get 112 hours (14 days!) per year to spend on self-development (conferences, hackathons, online trainings, English classes, etc.)
- Language classes in English.
Workation - the possibility to combine traveling and work.
- Breakfast in our well-stocked kitchen with bread, cheese, ham, yoghurt, cereal, coffee, tea, and fresh fruit delivered every day.
- Social benefits (MultiSport card, life insurance, private medical health care from LuxMed).
- A great office in Old Town with air purifiers and bicycle stands, only a 5-minute walk away from Kraków’s Main Square.
- Possibility to visit Oslo, Copenhagen, and Stockholm, if you like to travel.