NoA Ignite is looking for a Junior IT Support Specialist. As part of a team with extensive IT knowledge and experience, you’ll be involved in IT support tasks in our Scandinavian Software House in Kraków.
We are looking for somebody who thrives on helping people.
The ideal candidate has a formal IT education, but a keen interest can also replace formal knowledge.
- Apply and we’ll review your CV
- 1st Interview (technical & HR), covering your technical skills and knowledge, interests and motivation
- 2nd Interview with our IT Manager in Oslo
- Final decision and feedback
What will you be doing?
- Handle support tickets for our employees in Kraków and Oslo
- Take care of licensing and access to teams and systems
- Resolve user queries about hardware and software problems
- Prepare revision lists for software that we use (splitting costs, renewals)
- Create and maintain software and hardware asset lists, tag equipment, ensure that the data and documentation are correct
- Review system logs and reports
- Onboard and offboard employees
- Look after cloud-based services such as Office 365
- Prepare laptops (PCs and Macs) and installations and configurations of workstations with InTune and JAMF
Does this sound like you?
- Great IT skills, ideally but not necessarily acquired from a formal IT education or IT courses
- Available full time (ideally)
- Able to join us in Kraków (hybrid work model, mostly in the office)
- Good written and spoken Polish and English
- Keen to develop in the area of support
- Structured and analytical approach to gathering, analysing, and presenting data
- Customer service-oriented and results-driven
- Well organised with excellent time management skills
- Proactive and efficient (like to get things done)
- Independent (ability to work on your own initiative)
- Very good communication skills
- Practical understanding of computer hardware and software
- Great troubleshooting skills
- Good knowledge of MacBooks, Windows PCs, and Microsoft Office 365
- Knowledge of IT hardware equipment
- Basic network configuration knowledge (IP addressing, subnets, ports, and protocols)
- Understanding and troubleshooting networks, hardware, and software
- Basic concepts of IT security
What can we offer:
- A full-time job with flexible working hours
- Salary range (based on full-time hours): 4,000–8,000 PLN gross (UoP) or 28 -57 PLN/h (B2B)– our final offer depends on your availability
- A unique organisational culture that supports innovation but does not impose strict corporate rules
- A 30-minute lunch break, included in your working day
- Possibilities to develop your passions in different interest groups
- 5,000 PLN per year for an individual development plan with courses, international conferences, and other personal development initiatives of your choice
- 112 hours (14 days!) per year to spend on self-development (conferences, hackathons, online training, etc.)
- Breakfast in our well-stocked kitchen with bread, cheese, eggs, ham, yoghurt, cereal, coffee, tea, and fresh fruit delivered every day
- Social benefits (MultiSport card, life insurance, private medical health care from LuxMed)
- An amazing atmosphere with top people
- A great office next to the Old Town
Who are we?
NoA Ignite (formerly Making Waves) is a full-stack IT consultancy that creates digital industry leaders and helps them embrace digital transformation. Best described as a cross between a creative software house and an interactive agency, we design and develop a full range of digital services and solutions.
The Kraków office has around 130 employees, including developers, digital solution designers, and web content specialists. The company strives to create an atmosphere where employees feel supported in their professional aspirations. The goal is to reach a good balance between employees’ autonomy and our business goals.